TORQ Snow Foam Blaster R1 Foam Gun
The TORQ Foam Blaster R1 attaches to any standard garden hose to shoot foaming suds during your car wash to prevent swirls and scratches without requiring a pressure washer!
Use This Foam Gun To:
- Produce thick sudsy foam with your garden hose
- Effortlessly glide your wash mitt over paintwork
- Give your car the scratch-free wash it deserves
- Save money, space, and effort
- Stop water flow when it's not needed
No Pressure Washer Needed
Pressure washers can be very expensive and loud. TORQ R1 gives you the power to blanket your car with a foamy layer of satiny suds with a regular household garden hose. The R1 is a cut above the rest with its durable construction and ease of use. The three interchangeable water pressure tips adjust the pressure settings to produce the ultimate amount of velvety, frothy suds each and every wash.
The Safest Wash With Minimal Investment
The idea behind the R1 is to produce mounds of suds that help minimize the amount of friction, rubbing, and scrubbing a vehicle's surface usually is exposed to during a traditional wash. Foam loosens and lubricates paint, lifting dirt and contamination away from the surface in the mounds of soap and away, drastically reducing the risk of installing swirls and scratches.
How to use it:
- Fill soap solution bottle with fresh water, then add 1 - 3 oz of your favorite Chemical Guys car wash soap.
- Rinse car with water to remove loose debris and grime.
- Attach foam blaster to the quick release nozzle.
- Cover car with soapy foam to lift and lubricate stuck-on dirt from the surface.
- Proceed with 2-bucket wash method. Spray foam directly into wash mitt with every wipe for maximum lubrication. Rinse and dry.
The r1 comes with three different plastic metering tips, they control the level of suds Yellow = Light, Blue = Medium, Green = Heavy suds consistency. They are inserted in the opening underneath the green cap before you attach the siphoning tube. It does not control the concentration of the soap but controls the level of foam that is sprayed out. Ie the metering tips fit in-between the siphon tube and the barb that protrudes from the bottom of the sprayer head. You can still use it without them.