TORQ Foam Cannons blend the perfect amount of air, water, and soap to spray thick foam that sticks to and lubricates rough dirt particles to prevent swirls and scratches with every wipe of your wash mitt.
Use This Foam Cannon To:
- Spray clinging foam from any pressure washer
- Give your car the gentlest wash possible
- Shoot cleansing suds into cracks and crevices
- Preserve scratch and swirl free paintwork
- Maintain a flawless finish during every wash
Professional Results At Home
The Snow Foamer adds a blanket of super-slick wash suds to lubricate abrasive dirt particles. Simply fine tune the soap mixture knob to the desired foam thickness and adjust the fan nozzle to the perfect spread. The bubbly soap breaks down and lifts stuck-on dirt and grime, drastically reducing the chance of wash-induced marring.
Durable Construction Lasts
Solid brass components resist corrosion and rusting that ruins cehap imitation parts and high quality plastics reject harmful UV rays that cause other units to crack and break. The Professional Snow Foam Cannon features the patented TORQ Threadlock System on the threads, which saves bottles from early wear and tear. Chemical-resistant seals and O-rings stand up to Chemical Guys soaps and ensure leak-free operation.
The Professional Snow Foam Cannon works with any gas or electric pressure washer 500-3,500 PSI. Never exceed 4,200 PSI with either cannon. Minimum 1.4 GPM; 2.0 GPM recommended; Never Exceed 5.3 GPM. Units ship with a standard ¼’’ Quick-Connect Plug Quick Release that directly attaches Foam Cannon to pressure washer wand.
How yo use:
- Unscrew fluid tank from foam cannon unit and fill fluid tank with warm water.
- Add 1-3 ounces of car wash soap, then attach fluid tank to foam cannon unit.
- Rinse car with water to remove loose debris and grime.
- Reattach foam cannon to pressure washer wand via the quick release nozzle.
- Cover car with thick car wash foam.
- Proceed with 2-bucket car wash method, then rinse and dry car.