Premium Extra Thick Wash Pad
Premium Extra Thick Wash Pad
Why Buy This Product?
- Premium scratch-free car wash pad
- Extra plush, absorbent, and exceptionally soft
- Made with soft and fluffy synthetic wool fur
- Cuffless design is easy to grab and clean any vehicle
- Gentle on paint, tough on dirt and grime
- Deep-pile fluffy fur traps abrasive dirt and gritty grime
- 100% machine washable and dryable - gentle cycle; low heat
- Perfect for washing any car, truck, RV, or trailer with tons of slick soapy suds
About This Wash Pad
Baa! Wash your car with fluffy fur and suds! Chemical Guys took the best parts of the scratchless synthetic wool car wash mitt and turned it into the grabbable Premium Extra Thick Wash Pad. Now anyone can grab ahold of furry car wash suds without slipping on a soaking wet wash mitt to wash the car. The Premium Extra Thick Wash Pad gently removes stuck-on dirt, grease, and grime from filthy cars and trucks with a fluffy scratch-resistant synthetic wool. Lambswool is loved for car washing mitts and pads because it holds tons of water and suds, and traps dirt and debris in the fluffy pile of fur before it can scratch the paintwork. But while natural lambswool mitts and pads are very soft, they are also very expensive, fall apart after a few car washes, and require delicate cleaning and drying to prepare them for their next use. The Premium Extra Thick Wash Pad traps abrasive debris deep in the fur, and prevents swirls and scratches that cheap wash sponges and wash mitts leave behind. The fluffy synthetic wool is ultra-soft, scratch-resistant, and machine-washable for easy maintenance. Spend fewer late nights polishing swirls and scratches out of paintwork, and more time counting sheep thanks to the soft synthetic fur of the Premium Extra Thick Wash Pad.
Soft Fur Scratches Less
Chemical Guys Premium Extra Thick Car Wash Pads are only made with premium synthetic lambswool fur for an extra-soft and scratch-less cleaning and wiping on any vehicle. Every loop of the plush fur traps an immense surface area. Every strand acts like a piece of hook and loop material: trapping and holding abrasive dirt and filth deep within the pile of the premium wash pad. This hook-and-loop style action physically insulates abrasive filth from sensitive paintwork, and drastically reduces the chances of installing any swirls or scratches into sensitive vehicle paintwork finishes. Skip over the cheap wash pads, sponges, and mitts from the auto parts store and big-box retailers. Those inferior wash tools do little to physically trap the dirt, so they end up pushing it into the paintwork like rough sandpaper. Cleaning your car with the Premium Extra Thick Wash Pad is safer for the paintwork, and ideal for weekly maintenance washes or full details.
Big Pad = Fast Car Cleaning
The extra large Premium Car Wash Pad measures 10” x 10” to cover a large area with every wipe on the car. The large and dense synthetic fur wash pad sucks up tons of water, soap, and slick suds to lubricate dirt and debris. Lubricating dirt and trapping it inside the synthetic fur helps prevent scratches on any sensitive paintwork, clear plastic, polished metals, or glass. Wash away dirt, grime, filth, brake dust, industrial contaminants, pollution, and bird or insect residue from any car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, or boat with just a few passes of the Premium Extra Thick Car Wash Pad.
Durable Build Quality
Traditional lambswool mitts and wash pads shed fur and fibers all over the car during a wash, cost 3 - 5 times the price of synthetic wash tools, and typically only last a few washes. The Chemical Guys Premium Extra Thick Wash Pad is made with durable synthetic materials that last for years, and stay soft for scratch-free washing and detailing use. The synthetic wool of the Premium Extra Thick Wash Pad stays plush, fluffy, and soft, and traps and holds dirt after it lifts and separates it from the surface of the vehicle. Trapping dirt within the mitt keeps it from rubbing across the paintwork, and reduces the chances of scratching paint over time. The durable elastic cuff is double stitched for maximum comfort and grip through soapy water, and will not come undone like cheaper wash mitt cuffs. Wash the Premium Wash Pad in a bucket of fresh water and car wash soap, then let air dry before your next car wash. Or throw it in the washing machine with your next load of microfiber towels for the most-thorough cleaning process. Choose a wash mitt gentle enough to remove dirt and grime with a scratch-free shine: the Chemical Guys Premium Extra Thick Wash Pad.
How To Use:
- Use two buckets whenever washing your car: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 oz. of your favorite Chemical Guys car wash soap, and the other bucket with plain water.
- Insert a Dirt Trap bucket insert into each bucket to catch car wash dirt and keep the wash water clean and scratch-free.
- Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy wash pad.
- After cleaning a panel or two, dip the pad in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt and grime, then wring it out on the ground to purge the dirt from the pad.
- Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car.
- Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry with premium microfiber towels.
- Rinse out the Premium Extra Thick Wash Pad with fresh water and air dry after every wash.
- For heavier stuck in dirt and grease, machine wash the Premium Extra Thick Wash Pad with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and hot water, and air dry for best results.
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from