Chemical Guys Polishing Pad Conditioner lubricates buffing and polishing pads to reduce wear and tear, and produce superior polishing results. Dry rubbing builds up excess heat and friction, which reduces the effectiveness of polish abrasives and wears down buffing pads prematurely.
Use This To:
- Prime polishing pads for superior results
- Add lubrication to extend polish work time
- Reduces compound dusting and residue
- Works on all foam, microfiber, and wool pads
- Make your pads last and last
Machine polishing is the fine detailing art that balances machine power, abrasives, and friction to remove swirls and scratches, and restore luster to paint. Dry buffing pads generate excess heat and cause marring and other inconsistent paint removal marks. Chemical Guys Polishing Pad Conditioner lubricates buffing pads and polish abrasives to extend work time, reduce marring marks, and reduce the chances of burning paintwork from excess pad friction.
Works on All Buffing Pads
No matter the pad, chemical, or machine, use Polishing Pad Conditioner to lubricate and prime the pad for superior results with fewer passes in less time. Polishing Pad Conditioner extends polish work time to properly use all of the particle abrasive and refine the finish.
How to use it:
- Prime buffing and polishing pads with Polishing Pad Conditioner for fast and even results every time.
- Place 5 - 6 dots of your favorite Chemical Guys compound or polish across the buffing pad.
- Mist the pad with 1 - 3 spritzes of Polishing Pad Conditioner.
- Use Chemical Guys Polishing Pad Conditioner on any foam, microfiber, or wool buffing and polishing pads whenever compounding or polishing.
All items are in stock in our warehouse in Auckland. Please allow 1-2 working days for orders to ship. We use Courier Post 24 hour service for the North Island, 48 Hours for the South Island, Couriers do notinclude weekend and public holidays in thier delivery times. Rural delivery can be longer. please chekc your shipping address is correct and full. We do not currently allow pickups and do not have a store you can visit, this helpos us keep prices lower and deliver orders faster. If you have any questions please ask us! thnaks for supporting NZ Business, Adam and the team.