The Light Duty Clay Bar is the gentle solution for turning lightly rough and bumpy paintwork on new or garage-kept show cars smooth as glass by pulling embedded contamination out.
Use This Clay To:
- Restore a perfectly smooth, glass-like feel
- Extract light levels of contamination
- Ensure scratch and swirl free polishing
- Help your sealant, wax, and paint last their longest
- Reach deep into pores for the ultimate clean
The Softest Clay For The Lightest Jobs
You would think that a brand new car would be pristine! However, even new cars and garage kept show cars contain contamination that needs to be removed before it clogs buffing pads, induces extra scratches, and blocks fresh coats of wax from sticking to the surface. This flexible synthetic clay bar conforms to every curve and contour with Flex-Clay Technology for the smoothest glass-like surface.
Hi Tech Formula For Versatile Use On Exterior
The Light Duty Clay Bar cleanses by pulling light levels of embedded pollution, fallout, rail dust, brake dust, and overspray out from the pores of clear and shiny surfaces, such as paint, clear plastic, glass, and polished metal. If left unchecked, these contaminants can ruin the shine of your car by blocking reflected light, scratch the surface, and cause paint to oxidize, tarnish, and peel.
How to use it:
- Wash vehicle well to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Mist a 2’ x 2’ area generously with Clay Luber.
- Break off ⅓ of the clay bar, form it into a patty, then gently glide it back and forth across the surface until the clay glides freely.
- Buff each completed section dry with a microfiber towel and inspect the clay. If soiled, fold the clay and use a clean portion.
- If you drop the clay or it becomes completely soiled, discard the clay bar and continue with a fresh piece of the clay bar.