Matte Paint / Wrap Car Wash, Seal and Quick Detailer Kit to Wash and protect Matte paint properly
Matte paint is different. Normal car washes, sealants, waxes and quick detailers are designed to enhance the shine of your paint, That's exactly what you DON'T want on matter paint!
Its important to only use Matte specific products on Matte paint or matte wraps. This kit gives you all you need to do a full detail and have your matte paint look amazing and also protect and maintain it safely.
You get a good sized container of:
- Meticulous Matte Car wash soap - the first matte-safe car wash soap that won’t add unwanted gloss or shine while using advanced foaming technology to help prevent scratching the sensitive matte surfaces. 473ml/16oz
- JetSeal Matte paint sealant - the world’s first protective sealant formulated to help preserve the original crisp satin sheen on matte surfaces without adding unwanted shine or gloss. 473ml/16oz
- Meticulous Matte Quick Detailer - the specialty quick detailer and spray sealant that cleans and protects the crisp, dry sheen of matte and satin paint and wraps without adding unwanted gloss or shine. Perfect to leave in the car for quick cleans on the go, like when a bird targets your car on the way to a car show. 473ml/16oz
Plus you also get:
- 2 Pack of Quality 70:30 Microfiber applicators (colour may vary subject to availability)- to apply the JetSeal Matte paint sealant, and if you decide to buy separately later (not included) the amazing Celeste Dettaglio Matte Paste Wax
- 3 Pack of Quality 70:30 Microfiber Workhorse cloths (colour may vary subject to availability)- for buffing off the excess JetSeal Matte paint sealant, and the Celeste Dettaglio Matte Paste Wax, and to leave one in your car with the Meticulous Matte Quick Detailer for quick and safe on the road spot cleaning and detailing.
This Kit is also available with the amazing Celeste Dettaglio Matte Paste Wax, which we would strongly recommend, it is next level and really finishes the matte paint off (not included in this kit).
If applying Wax (not included) Wash first, then Seal, then apply the wax. Maintain with the wash and quick detailer.
Please send us your after photos, we love them! Matte paint looks so cool when properly detailed with the right products.