Headlight Restorer is a professional grade polish that removes dead and faded plastic to reveal the crystal-clear plastic underneath, then protects the surface against UV rays with a layer of sealant.
Use This To:
- Rub off faded hazy look
- Achieve the clearest vision at night
- Rub on and wipe off oxidized plastic
- ve money with a simple DIY
- Seal and protect against future sun damage
Reverse Damage Caused By Sunlight
Headlight plastic is sensitive to harsh UV rays, which fade the plastic, turning it hazy and opaque. Simply rub the refined cream formula into the faded headlight plastic with a microfiber towel until it turns clear. Micro-abrasives blended into the formula peel back layers of dead plastic that block light and dull the clarity of the headlamp, revealing crystal-clear plastic underneath.
Maintain Clear Vision
Once the headlight is clear, the full-synthetic wax sealant bonds into the freshly-polished plastic to block harmful solar rays that weaken and haze plastic over time, keeping your headlights crystal clear for longer. Most plastic turns from hazy and yellow to crystal-clear in seconds with Headlight Restorer to ensure a safer ride for anyone inside, or outside the vehicle!
How to use it:
- Spread 3 - 6 dots of Headlight Restorer and Protectant over a microfiber towel or applicator pad.
- Scrub hazy headlight lens vigorously until the polish turns clear.
- Wipe off residue with a clean microfiber towel and inspect work.
- Repeat until headlight is satisfactorily clear.
All items are in stock in our warehouse in Auckland. Please allow 1-2 working days for orders to ship. We use Courier Post 24 hour service for the North Island, 48 Hours for the South Island, Couriers do notinclude weekend and public holidays in thier delivery times. Rural delivery can be longer. please chekc your shipping address is correct and full. We do not currently allow pickups and do not have a store you can visit, this helpos us keep prices lower and deliver orders faster. If you have any questions please ask us! thnaks for supporting NZ Business, Adam and the team.