The Clay Kit is the perfect way to take your detail to the next level by removing embedded contaminants and pollution to restore a mirror-smooth paint finish!
Use This Clay Kit To:
- Create a super slippery surface for your clay bar
- Extend the life your clay block
- Decontaminate any shiny or clear exterior surface
- Prevent scratching and swirling
- Restore glass smooth feeling on glossy surfaces
The Next Step In Your Detail
As you drive your car around town, things like paint overspray, brake dust, pollution, and industrial contamination land on the paintwork and get stuck in the tiny pores of the surface. The clay bar works by grabbing onto any contamination that sticks onto the surface of your vehicle, then pulls it out as you rub the clay across the paintwork, restoring a smooth-to-the-touch surface primed for polishing, or a pristine coat of wax or sealant.
1 Medium clay
1 Clay Lube or quick detailer (not both, subject to availability 473ml
1 Pack of 3 microfiber cloths (colour and style may vary due to covid)
How to uese it:
- Wash vehicle well to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Mist a 2’ x 2’ area generously with Clay Luber.
- Break off ⅓ of the clay bar, form it into a patty, then gently glide it back and forth across the surface until the clay glides freely.
- Buff each completed section dry with a microfiber towel and inspect the clay. If soiled, fold the clay and use a clean portion.
- If you drop the clay or it becomes completely soiled, discard the clay bar and continue with a fresh piece of the clay bar.
The Next Step In Your Detailing Regimine
You’ve washed and dried your car and it feels very rough and sticky to the touch. All that pollution, industrial fallout, and brake dust stuck to the paint makes it impossible for dirt to wash off, and for fresh wax to stick to the surface directly. If other clay bars are not making the surface smooth, bust out the Medium Duty Clay Bar!
For Cars That Haven't Been Clayed In Years
If your car sits outside 24x7, chances are it needs the Medium Duty Clay Bar. This sticky clay bar is perfect for cars that are not decontaminated on a regular basis, or for the first clay bar service on a 5-year-old car that has never received one. The Medium Clay Bar removes tree sap, rail dust, paint overspray, and industrial fallout from any daily driver to restore a super smooth finish.
If you have a brand new car we recommend our Light clay bar.