Chemical Guys MIC701 - Glass And Window Waffle Weave Streak Free Towel, Blue 16" X 27" (new packaging)
Waffle Weave Towels use ultra-soft 70/30 microfiber and patented waffle grooves to trap liquids and dirt the same way waffles trap syrup and butter, quickly drying the surface for a streak-free shine.
Use This Towel To:
- Suck up tons of water for a lightning-fast dry
- Trapped missed dirt for scratch-free wiping
- Wick up quick detailers for a spot-free shine
- Buff off glass cleaner for streak-free clarity
- Drastically reduce the chances of marring
Proprietary Waffle Weave Texture
Think about pancakes and waffles: syrup rolls off pancakes but gets trapped inside waffle grooves. The same thing happens with the Waffle Weave Towel! Normal microfiber use short strands to dry, but Waffle Weave Towels use square grooves to trap and absorb liquids quickly. Normal microfiber towels work by rubbing and buffing; simply swipe this towel over the surface to dry water in one pass!
A Waffle Weave for Every job
Use the Red silk-edged towel to clean and dry the inside of windows, and the use the Blue silk-edged towel for streak-free results on all exterior windows and glass. For an all-around workhorse towel, go with the Blue microfiber stitched-edge towel. For large drying jobs, go with the extra-large Blue or Gray Drying Towel, or the Yellow Pocketed Drying Towel for super easy spreading.
How to wash:
Normal & High Efficiency Machines:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Add 1 ounce for small wash loads; 2 ounces for medium loads; or 3 or more for large wash loads
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- Do NOT use fabric softeners nor dryer sheets.